Students should be able to compare and contrast the United States to other world cultures, discussing similarities as well as differences among them. Provide a response (2-3 paragraphs) that clearly and concisely addresses the general education learning outcome (GELO) below.
Write a response that clearly and concisely addresses the student learning outcome topic below.
Explain similarities and differences between the United States and one of the following countries:
Great topic and sources! You’re on the right track in those areas.
- Be sure to compare AND contrast the two countries in your final GELO paper.
- Do not forget to focus on explaining the context that educational policy and practices occurred too. Giving context means explaining the time, place, and circumstances in which something existed.
Formatting & stylistic issues – Closely follow the Chicago or Turabian Style Guide. (-5)
- Overall, you bibliography is well formatted.
- Avoid leaving citations hanging on the ends of pages without their annotations.
- Keep font consistent throughout submissions.
No use of textbook (–10)
- How will you use the course textbook? You did not include a note for it.
Awkward/Grammatically-Incorrect Wording/Spelling Issues (-5)
- Be sure work on eliminating awkward and/or grammatically-incorrect wording.