Primary care is the foundation of our health care system and essential to better health outcomes, lower costs, and healthier families and communities.
· The first point of care
· Comprehensive, addressing all that contributes to a person’s health and well-being
· The care that follows a person from childhood through old age
· Coordination of care across settings and providers
2. Does this perception increase patient negative outcomes?
3. Do historical stereotypes that influence current behaviors?
What would equal partnership in an inter-professional team look like?