see instruction in upload
· Select a bill that has been proposed (not one that has been enacted) using the congressional websites provided in the Learning Resources.
The Assignment: (1- to 2-page Legislation Grid; 1-page Legislation Testimony/Advocacy Statement)
Be sure to add a title page, an introduction, purpose statement, and a conclusion. This is an APA paper.
Part 1: Legislation Grid
Based on the health-related bill (proposed, not enacted) you selected, complete the Legislation Grid Template. Be sure to address the following:
· Determine the legislative intent of the bill you have reviewed.
· Identify the proponents/opponents of the bill.
· Identify the target populations addressed by the bill.
· Where in the process is the bill currently? Is it in hearings or committees?
Part 2: Legislation Testimony/Advocacy Statement
Based on the health-related bill you selected, develop a 1-page Legislation Testimony/Advocacy Statement that addresses the following:
· Advocate a position for the bill you selected and write testimony in support of your position.
· Explain how the social determinants of income, age, education, or gender affect this legislation.
· Describe how you would address the opponent to your position. Be specific and provide examples.