- To assess a clinical issue that is the focus of the Quality Improvement Project.
- Create an outline of the action plan for the project.
- Identify stakeholders that will be impacted by the quality improvement project.
- Identify and discussed resources including budget needed to implement the quality improvement project.
- Develop an action plan for change including a proposed implementation time line
- The work is to be clear and concise, and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The work is to be 2 – 3 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- Journal articles and books should be referenced according to current APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).
- Your work should be formatted per current APA and references should be current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions)
- Note: this is the Part 3 of your Quality Improvement Project. You should revise/improve your work based on your professor’s feedback. In module 7, you will be putting all the parts together to complete and submit your final Project.
Stakeholders are those whom you identify as affected by the proposed improvement plan. They may include the client population, nurses, organizational leaders etc.
Your outline needs to be step-by-step, and have the characteristics of the SMART goals. There should be a way to evaluate the plan.