The main objective of this video assignment is to communicate clearly and accurate information in an engaging manner for an audience of your peers.
NOTE: This video will be watched by other students who share similar interests or work in your nursing area.
- Read both articles:
- Download Seven Evidence-Based Practice Habits: Putting Some Sacred Cows Out to Pasture
- Sacred Cow Gone to Pasture: A Systematic Evaluation and Integration of Evidence-Based Practice
- Download Sacred Cow Gone to Pasture: A Systematic Evaluation and Integration of Evidence-Based Practice
- Develop a 3- 5 minutes podcast with the following:
- Introduce yourself to the class
- Explain what may be a “Sacred Cow” in your area of practice.
- Identify two classmates who share similar experiences and invite them to watch your video
- Post brief comments on how you can collaborate to resolve your “Sacred Cow” issue.
- The video is evaluated based on its length, title, content, clarity, and ability to engage the viewers (See Rubric).