Wk 4 – Apply: Signature Assignment: Organize a Project
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Top of Form
This assignment is intended to help you use leadership skills to gather project members from cross-functional departments and skill sets and lead them in the fulfillment and implementation of a mock project.
Discover the various responsibilities of a project manager by organizing a project. See Chapter 19, sections 19.9 and Cases. (Login to the University library will be provided.)
Apply project management tools and a PM outline type of your choice to structure and plan the project by defining, planning, and controlling. The project will be a continuation of how to improve the process you chose in Weeks 1 and 2.
Write a 750-word paper, that includes the following:
- Project description
- Emphasis on Project Management Charts (Critical Path, Gant Chart, etc.)
- Improved Process Flow Chart from Week 1
- Meeting cadence/rhythm and timing
- Metrics to measure the project’s success
- Financial and budgetary considerations
- Description of the project reporting structure
Cite references to support your assignment.