In concise, well-planned sentences, please answer the questions below:
1. What are the two [three, four, five] most significant [central, useful, meaningful, surprising, disturbing] things you have learned during the first half of this term?
2. What question(s) remain uppermost in your mind?
3. Is there anything you did not understand?
- Begin contributing to the discussions no later than midnight of the first Saturday after a lesson opens.
- Your original post should be a minimum of 250 words and based on your own unique composition.