Our academic writers are ready and waiting to assist with any assignment you may have. From simple essays to full dissertations, you're guaranteed we've got a writing expert to perfectly match your needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Please review attachment
Resume’ and Cover Letter
Below is an announcement for a job that you might be interested in very soon. Your assignment is to write a cover letter applying for a practicum, internship or job. There is a sample job posting you are welcome to use, or you can write the letter for a real job you’re applying to.
Position Title: Child Life Specialist
Department: Child Life Program
Posting #: 35470
Category: Biobehav/Social Sc/Counsel/Spt
Date Posted: 3/20/2014
Schedule: Mon – Fri, Sat, Sun; Days, Evenings, Variable Shifts
Employee Type: PRN
Location: Your City
This position plans and provides therapeutic intervention and appropriate psychosocial developmental care with pediatric patients and their families and assists them in coping with the stress and anxiety of health care experiences and maximizes the growth and development of infants, children and adolescent patients.
Plans, implements, and evaluates individual patient goals, based upon assessment findings.
Provides teaching and psychological preparation for potentially stressful experiences with infants, children, adolescents, and families.
Actively participates in interdisciplinary rounds and evaluations as a member of the treatment team.
Documents patient assessments, interventions, and outcomes in the medical record.
Provides a safe, therapeutic, and healing environment for infants, children, adolescents, and families.
Participates in the training, supervision, and evaluation of Child Life Assistants, Child Life student interns, and volunteers.
Escorts and facilitates social/ positive interactions between patients and special visitors, guests, or entertainers.
Represents and communicates family centered philosophy on departmental and hospital-wide committees.
Participates in continuing education programs and remains abreast of advances in Child Life and programs for hospitalized children.
Provides interdisciplinary in-service education on growth and development, Child Life, and the impact of illness, injury, and healthcare on patients and their families.
Performs miscellaneous job related duties as requested
· Family-Centered care that focuses on the need of the child first and values the family as an important member of the care team
· Excellence in clinical care, service and communication
· Collaborative within our institution and with others who share our mission and goals
· Leadership that set the standard for pediatric health care today and innovations of the future
· Accountability to our patients, community and each other for providing the best in the most cost-effective way.
Bachelors in Child Life, Therapeutic Recreation or related field. (Required)
· One year Child Life experience.
· Current certification as a Certified Child LifeSpecialist (CCLS) by the Child Life Certifying Commission (CLCC) and Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CTRS) through the National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification (NCTRC).
· Current BLS certification for Healthcare Provider from the American Heart Association.
· Bilingual English-Spanish skills.
Do you need help with this or a different assignment? In a world where academic success does not come without efforts, we do our best to provide the most proficient and capable essay writing service. After all, impressing professors shouldn’t be hard, we make that possible. If you decide to make your order on our website, you will get 15 % off your first order. You only need to indicate the discount code GET15.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper