1. *Vrite a nursing care plan for a patient you are taking care of in the labor room who delivers a newborn, you are the nurse who is assisting the DR. Include the apgar score and the rationale
•AtpQfor each apgar score and your description from delivery to transfer of mother and baby to postpartum floor/nursery and discharge home. Include assessment of mother in the postpartum unit. Assessment of the newborn to include all reflexes.
You are working on labor and delivery and a laboring gravida 2 para 1 patient is due for a vaginal exam. As you are about to assess the patient, you notice the cord has prolapsed. Write a nursing care plan for this scenario.
3. You are monitoring a patient after admission with a diagnosis of pre- eclampsia. As you are talking with the patient, the patient begins to experience an eclampsia event. Write a nursing care plan in this scenario. bwp-cg•c.nSOY7 ‘
4. You are assigned to a laboring patient who is receiving oxytocin infusion to induce labor. She begins to have hypertonic contractions as displayed on the external fetal monitor connected to her abdomen. In addition the fetal monitor shows a nonreassuring fetal heart tone.
5. You are assigned to a postpartum patient and on assessment you detect a full bladder and who is also experiencing hemorrhage and shock.
6. You are a nurse taking a walk in the park, while doing so, You notice a child suddenly having a nosebleed. Write a care plan for this child.
7. You are a nurse on the pediatric floor. One of your patients has type 1 diabetes and experiences a hypoglycemia mia attack. On entering the room what would you do? Write a care plan for this patient. [tart, • -30
8. You are taking care of an infant who is choking, write a care plan .
9. You are the nurse on the pediatric floor who is taking care of a child who is having a
10. You are working in the ER and a child arrives who ingested cleaning liquid.
11. you are assigned a child with fractures in various parts of his body, The old fractures are now healed, however today he is showing new fractures of the right femur.
The above Signature indicates that I understand this assignment is due by or before Program cornpletion identifies the end date of my Clinical rotation.
This assignment competes the simulation for obstetrics and Pediatrics.
I understand if this completed assignment is not submitted to
Once the assignment is received via email you will receive a confirmation that all the requirements for Obstetrics and Pediatric simulation has been met.