Internet Technologies and the Health Care System The use of social media as a source of health information is increasing. For example, large teaching facilities often have a link on their website fo
Our academic writers are ready and waiting to assist with any assignment you may have. From simple essays to full dissertations, you're guaranteed we've got a writing expert to perfectly match your needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Internet Technologies and the Health Care System
The use of social media as a source of health information is increasing. For example, large teaching facilities often have a link on their website for additional information about a particular disease or procedure. However, Internet sites like blogs, content communities, and other social networking sites as a source of health information is not without its challenges. These challenges include privacy, security, reimbursement, and accessibility. In your response, address the following:
- How can inadequate or lack of access to communication technology (the digital divide) lead to care inequality in the emerging e-health model?
- Discuss at least two types of social media and give examples of how social media can be applied to e-health.
- Discuss the three challenges noted above and how they relate to the use of social media on the internet as a source of health information.
Guided response: Your initial post should be a minimum of 200-250 words.
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources, excluding the textbook.
- Sources should be cited in APA format, as outlined in the Writing Center.
- You must respond to at least two of your classmate’s posts by Day 7.
- Your three required posts must be on three different days of the week.
- In your response to you classmates discuss the advantages and disadvantages of at least two social media options.
Do you need help with this or a different assignment? In a world where academic success does not come without efforts, we do our best to provide the most proficient and capable essay writing service. After all, impressing professors shouldn’t be hard, we make that possible. If you decide to make your order on our website, you will get 15 % off your first order. You only need to indicate the discount code GET15.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper