Ash & Clayton (2004) and Minott (2009) both postulate that educators need to conduct research to make effective decisions about student learning and student achievement. In addition, teachers must
Our academic writers are ready and waiting to assist with any assignment you may have. From simple essays to full dissertations, you're guaranteed we've got a writing expert to perfectly match your needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Ash & Clayton (2004) and Minott (2009) both postulate that educators need to conduct research to make effective decisions about student learning and student achievement. In addition, teachers must be reflective about their practice to make appropriate changes and accommodations, especially for diverse student populations. Complete both parts of this assignment:
- Using the information you gathered from the articles, as well as applied knowledge from your own experiences; provide an analysis of the following questions: What does it mean to be a reflective practitioner? Why should teachers be reflective? How would you describe yourself in regard to being a reflective practitioner?
1. Ash, S. L., & Clayton, P. H. (2004). The articulated learning: An approach to guided reflection and assessment. Innovative Higher Education, 29 (2), 137-154. https://scholarworks.iupui.edu/bitstream/handle/1805/9644/The%20Articulated%20Learning%20-%20An%20Approach%20to%20Guided%20Reflection%20and%20Assessment%20-%20Ash%20and%20Clayton.pdf;sequence=1
- The above journal article discusses the need for reflection in teaching practices.
2. Minott, M. (2009). The role of reflection in the differentiated instructional process. College Quarterly, 12(1). http://collegequarterly.ca/2009-vol12-num01-winter/minott.html
- The above article addresses how teachers must become leaders in the school, and one way to do this is through applied research being done in the school.
1. Drill, K., Miller, S., & Behrstock-Sherratt, E. (2012, March). Teachers’ perspectives on education research. American Institutes for Research. https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/EJ1057457.pdf
Do you need help with this or a different assignment? In a world where academic success does not come without efforts, we do our best to provide the most proficient and capable essay writing service. After all, impressing professors shouldn’t be hard, we make that possible. If you decide to make your order on our website, you will get 15 % off your first order. You only need to indicate the discount code GET15.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper