Week 5 Assignment: Art Creation – Music/Dance/Poetry Required Resources Read/review the following resources for this activity: Textbook: Chapter 9, 10LessonMinimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition
Our academic writers are ready and waiting to assist with any assignment you may have. From simple essays to full dissertations, you're guaranteed we've got a writing expert to perfectly match your needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Week 5 Assignment: Art Creation – Music/Dance/Poetry
Required ResourcesRead/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Chapter 9, 10
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
InstructionsThis week you will use your readings from the past week as a point of departure to create your own artistic production and a reflection paper.
Part 1: Art CreationSelect a poem, musical piece, or dance piece to use as a point of inspiration. Create a work of poetry, lyrics, music, or dance, inspired by your selected art piece. Video or audio recordings should be no longer than 5 minutes and must be in MP4 format.
Note: If your art creation requires a separate file submission, please submit in the Art Creation Submission (Recordings) area following this assignment.
Part 2: ReflectionWrite a reflection about the relationship between your art production and the inspiration piece. Include the following in the reflection paper:
- Include the inspiration poem, lyrics, or recording of musical or dance piece within the document. Use a link in the case of a recording.
- Record the title, artist/author/composer, year, and place of origin.
- Briefly explain the background of the inspiration piece.
Your Art Piece
- Include your original poem or lyrics within the document. If you selected a musical or dance piece, submit as a separate file in the Art Creation Submission (Recordings) area following this assignment.
- Provide a title.
- Explain the background of your piece.
- Explain the thematic connection between the two pieces.
- How are they similar and different?
- Are they the same medium? How does the medium impact what the viewer experiences?
Original Artwork Requirements
- Methods: typed poem or lyrics, or recording of musical or dance piece
- No computer-generated pieces
Do you need help with this or a different assignment? In a world where academic success does not come without efforts, we do our best to provide the most proficient and capable essay writing service. After all, impressing professors shouldn’t be hard, we make that possible. If you decide to make your order on our website, you will get 15 % off your first order. You only need to indicate the discount code GET15.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper