Performance Management, business and finance homework help
Our academic writers are ready and waiting to assist with any assignment you may have. From simple essays to full dissertations, you're guaranteed we've got a writing expert to perfectly match your needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Performance Management Due Week 9 Worth 60 points.
This assignment consists of two (2) parts: a project schedule and a written response. You must submit both parts as separate files for the completion of this assignment.
Part A: Project Schedule: Submit a Microsoft Project file based on the POM+ Project in Appendix Two on page 641 of the textbook. The project file should depict a WBS and Gantt chart based on the tasks on page 642, the activity details from the table on page 643 and the resources from table A2.1 and A2.2 on page 644.
Part B: Written Response: Submit a Microsoft Word document addressing questions 1-7 in part 1 and questions 1-4 in part 2.
- Develop the WBS outline using the software available (save your file and submit it with the written memo to the SAME dropbox).
- Use this file and the information provided below to create a project schedule.
- The following holidays are observed: January 1, Martin Luther King Day (third Monday in January), Memorial Day (last Monday in May), July 4th, Labor Day (first Monday in September), Thanksgiving Day (4th Thursday in November), December 25 and 26.
- If a holiday falls on a Saturday then Friday will be given as an extra day off, and if it falls on a Sunday then Monday will be given off.
- The project team works eight-hour days, Monday through Friday.
- The project will begin on January 3, 2012.
- Based on this schedule, submit a memo that answers the following questions:
- When is the project estimated to be completed? How many working days will it take?
- What is the critical path?
- Which activity has the most total slack
- Identify two sensible milestones and explain your choice.
Do you need help with this or a different assignment? In a world where academic success does not come without efforts, we do our best to provide the most proficient and capable essay writing service. After all, impressing professors shouldn’t be hard, we make that possible. If you decide to make your order on our website, you will get 15 % off your first order. You only need to indicate the discount code GET15.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper