Strayer University Statistical Inference Presentation
Our academic writers are ready and waiting to assist with any assignment you may have. From simple essays to full dissertations, you're guaranteed we've got a writing expert to perfectly match your needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Case Study: Statistical Inference
The research department of an appliance manufacturing firm has developed a solid-state switch for its blender that the research department claims will reduce appliance returns under the one-year full warranty by 3%–6%. To determine if the claim can be supported, the testing department selects a group of the blenders manufactured with the new switch and a group with the old switch and subjects them to a normal year’s worth of wear. Out of 250 blenders tested with the new switch, nine would have been returned. Sixteen would have been returned out of the 250 blenders with the old switch. As the manager of the appliance manufacturing process, use a statistical procedure to verify or refute the research department’s claim.
Create 8–10 slides, including a cover and a sources list, for a presentation to the director of the manufacturing plant in which you:
- Summarize the problem with the appliance manufacturing firm’s blenders.
- Propose the statistical inference to use to solve the problem. Support your decision using a scholarly reference.
- Using Excel:
- Develop a flowchart for the proposed statistical inference, including specific steps.
- Compute all statistical calculations using Excel.
- Place your flowchart in a slide.
- Determine if you can verify or refute the research department’s claim.
- Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate. Cite each source listed on your source page at least one time within your assignment. For help with research, writing, and citation, access the library or review library guides.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Develop recommendations to improve business processes using statistical tools and analysis.
Do you need help with this or a different assignment? In a world where academic success does not come without efforts, we do our best to provide the most proficient and capable essay writing service. After all, impressing professors shouldn’t be hard, we make that possible. If you decide to make your order on our website, you will get 15 % off your first order. You only need to indicate the discount code GET15.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper