globalism/globalization and how they affect our quality of life
Our academic writers are ready and waiting to assist with any assignment you may have. From simple essays to full dissertations, you're guaranteed we've got a writing expert to perfectly match your needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
Learning Objective: Through analysis, we will recognize that social, political, and economic changes can be challenging, but they can also be beneficial.
Here are several speeches from world leaders representing numerous approaches to globalism or globalization. Watch at least two of the supplied videos. Follow the 3+1 Rule, plus refer to two of the provided videos, to identify a pro and a con of how these forces of change affect your quality of life.
Present your findings as a written speech. The speech should be no less than 500 words and no more than 700 words in length. Focus on the classroom provided materials to construct the arguments in your speech. Be sure to include a thesis statement and use your speech to support the argument in your thesis. Provide a clear and strong closing argument.
Each Primary Assignment requires:
- a thesis statement,
- an APA style bibliography,
- use of APA style in-line citations, and
- adherence to the 3+1 Rule.
The 3+1 Rule requires students to use a minimum of three assigned readings from the current week and one from a previous week. This rule encourages students to review and connect the assigned readings from week to week.
this weeks readings
- Globalization is Good for You, Ronald Bailey, Reason, 2015
- Tracing the Impact of Globalisation on a Restaurant Menu Card, Arundhathi Baburaj, Women’s Era, 2018
- Fortnite’s Digital Goods Are Key to the Future of Global Trade, Shawn Donnan, Bloomberg Businessweek, 2019
- World Order 2.0 – The Case for Sovereign Obligation, Richard N. Haass, Foreign Affairs, 2017
- Nationalism Gains Momentum, Trend Magazine, 2018
- Teaching Globalization in the Time of Trump, Jane Elizabeth Hughes, BizEd, 2019
- Population Bulletin Update: Immigration in America 2010, Population Reference Bureau, 2010
- Immigration by the Numbers, Elaine Kamarck, John Hudak, Christine Stenglein, The Brookings Institution, 2017
last weeks readings
The Bill of Rights: A Transcription, National Archives
- The Constitution: Amendments 11-27, National Archives
- Know Your Rights: A guide to the United States Constitution, The United States Department of Justice
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights United Nations, 1948
- Declarations of Human and Civic Rights of 26 August 1789 Government of France, 1789
- Citizenship Rights and Responsibilities, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Are Human Rights Universal? Foreign Affairs, Thomas Franck, 2001
- AMERICAN DECLARATION OF THE RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF MAN, Organization of American States, 1948
Do you need help with this or a different assignment? In a world where academic success does not come without efforts, we do our best to provide the most proficient and capable essay writing service. After all, impressing professors shouldn’t be hard, we make that possible. If you decide to make your order on our website, you will get 15 % off your first order. You only need to indicate the discount code GET15.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper