Module 06 Content
- ScenarioYou have recently been accepted as a new member of the board of directors for a state-wide volunteer organization. To present your expertise and to establish your dedication, you offer to develop a presentation about corporate governance for the organization’s annual orientation. The executive manager is delighted at this prospect and requests that, along with laws or related information, you provide recommendations for building and sustaining a strong, successful company.
InstructionsPrepare a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation. Include speaker notes in the Notes pane on each slide to explain the details of your presentation. Your presentation should include the items below.
- Title slide
- Introduction with an overview and purpose of the presentation
- Three to five slides that:
- Identify at least two (2) laws that might impact the business. Resources that may be useful are the U.S. Department of Labor website, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and/or the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Explain what the laws mean and how they might specifically affect the organization.
- Provide at least four (4) ideas or recommendations for the company to ensure both current and ongoing compliance.