Go to your state Department of Corrections website(prisons only, not jails) and give the following information:
1. Give the major administrative divisions of the agency and what each does:
2. Who does the Commissioner or agency report to?
3. Take one facility or from info above and find out how a prison is broken down administratively. How many employees are there for the facility? Security level of the facility?
4. Have there been any incidents of employee misconduct? If so, for what? ( you may have to use a search engine to find this for your state, if it is not in public info). What were the charges and the result, if known?
5. Give an example of a positive announcement on a correctional officer or administrator.
ALL parts must be answered for full credit
assignmentgeeks.net is a professional academic writing facility that assists students.Nonetheless under no circumstance should our customers submit our assistance as their own.
Send us a text or WhatsApp message for immediate assistance
+1 (940) 305-2632