Research Paper on a Focused Topic Area
Introduction: What is your thesis or theory? Why is this topic important to discuss in your paper? Review of relevant literature of the topic selected balancing all relevant issues found. Based upon the secondary research, what are the relevant issues and what is/are the logical, evidence-based conclusion(s) you can draw?
Focus Papers should be three (3) pages long in addition to a Title Page and Reference page. They must also include at least five (5) or more References/sources.
- A1: Research and develop a Focus Paper that is designed as a Research Paper on a Focused Topic Area.
- Egalitarianism (https://www.google.com/search?q=egalitarianism&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8) Social justice (https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/social%20justice)
- Are the driving forces of the myriad laws that have been in effect since the founding fathers penned the constitution? These laws continue to evolve and grow in scope. As such, we recognize the need to treat the citizenry with the utmost of these protections. For social administration of justice though, we must view the topic from the lens of the criminal justice employee and administrator. Discuss the comparison and contrast of these rights as compared against those enjoyed by the citizenry.
- Please choose ONE of the Topic areas to research and write your paper on:
- Topic 1: Do those who serve in criminal justice administrative and operational roles POSSESS more, equal, or fewer social justice rights than the general population they serve.
- Topic 2: Do those who serve in criminal justice administrative and operational roles EXERCISE more, equal, or fewer social justice rights than the general population they serve.
Social justice: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/social%20justice
Peak, Kenneth J. (2016) Justice Administration (8th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education – Prentice Hall