- Assignment 1: Facebook Live Killings
Due Week 4 and worth 280 points
Read the article Cleveland Shooting Highlight’s Facebook’s Responsibility in Policing Depraved Videos found at: http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/cleveland-shooting-highlights-facebook-s-responsibility-policing-depraved-videos-n747306Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Discuss whether or not you believe that Facebook has a legal or ethical duty to rescue a crime victim.
- Suggest and elaborate on three (3) ways that social media platforms
can be more proactive and thorough with their review of the types of
content that appear on their sites.
- Propose two (2) safeguards that Facebook and other social media
platforms should put into place to help prevent acts of violence from
- Conduct some research to determine whether or not Facebook has an
Ethics Officer or Oversight Committee. If so, discuss the key functions
of these positions. If not, debate on whether or not they should create
- Propose two (2) changes Facebook should adopt to encourage ethical use of their platform.
- Use at least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia is not an acceptable reference and proprietary Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with
one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA
or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the
student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date.
The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required
assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze and apply the concepts of ethical decision making, corporate governance and corporate social responsibility
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in law, ethics, and corporate governance.
- Write clearly and concisely about law, ethics, and corporate governance using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.
By submitting this paper, you agree: (1) that you are
submitting your paper to be used and stored as part of the SafeAssign™
(2) that your institution may use your paper in accordance with your
institution’s policies; and (3) that your use of SafeAssign will be
without recourse against Blackboard Inc. and its affiliates.
assignmentgeeks.net is a professional academic writing facility that assists students.Nonetheless under no circumstance should our customers submit our assistance as their own.
Send us a text or WhatsApp message for immediate assistance
+1 (940) 305-2632