In at least two well-developed paragraphs (and a paragraph is at least five to seven sentences) discuss
There are hundreds of letters from soldiers on both sides of this war kept online for people like you and me to view and explore. Go and find one soldier’s letters and explore what they believe are the causes of this war and what they believe they are fighting to preserve, change, or correct. Present your sources as well as your own conclusions about what they are saying and what soldiers and their loved ones believe about the war.
Your post should be cited in APA format with credible and scholarly sources. Remember to cite all quotes.
The guidelines for this assignment are:
- Your response must be two well-developed paragraphs of a minimum of five sentences each.
- Your complete word count on this assignment must be at least 250 words.
- You must ONLY use the GMC library, online learning resources, or the course textbook.
- You must cite all direct quotes and paraphrased material with proper APA in-text citations in the paragraphs.
- At the bottom of your submission (right below the paragraphs), you must include an APA-style bibliography of all the sources you used.
- Your submission should be free of grammar, content, and style errors.