This class required a simulation exercise: described as a review of simulationchechnya.doc. (attached) This provides an overview of what our 3 week simulation will look like. For this week we begin by introducing ourselves and by becoming familiar with the conflict. For the role I was acting as Garan Sureyev, his bio can be found on page 46. This portion is now done and I am required to complete a video described below:
At the completion of the simulation exercise, each participant will submit a video debriefing to leadership. It should be about 10 to 15 minutes. The presentation will include:
- An introduction that explains the purpose of the simulation and the importance of the topic.
- A discussion of what you knew or suspected going in. You may discuss relevant readings that address the topic.
- A discussion of critical factors that contribute to a successful resolution of a conflict.
- A discussion of lessons learned from the simulation
- A discussion of how you would recommend things be done differently.
This does not need to be done as Garan Sureyev instead just an analysis of the above topics. I obviously do not need help with the video itself. I need assistance in a script discussing the topics above so I can create a video that is 10-15 minutes in length.