Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- Textbook: Sections 28.2, 29.1, 30.3, 31.3
- Minimum of 1 scholarly source (in addition to the textbook)
Initial Post Instructions
Pick three (3) of the following American Foreign policies:
- Marshall Plan
- Berlin Airlift
- Anti-Communist Freedom Fighters
- Vietnam (conflict) War
- SALT I & SALT II
- Camp David Accords
- Strategic Defense Initiative (nicknamed “Star Wars”)
Then, address the following for your selections:
- Explain how each of your choices was an effective policy to thwart international communist expansion.
- Based on your selections, analyze if the United States should have feared international communist subversion during the Cold War era (1945-1991).