Hey, I copied basically all the directions here. I’m doing the paper over Charlemagne’s Carolingian Dynasty and comparing it to Ancient Greece (1200–400 BCE). It’s due April 27.
In your Final Project, you must compare two different societies or civilizations that we have covered in this class, within the time period we have considered (ca. 5000 BCE—ca. 1600 CE).
For this assignment, you will further expand the content areas covered in the Final Project Preparation assignment and the HIS103 Final Project Help Sheet by comparing and contrasting your societies or civilizations in at least three of the following categories:
- Gender Roles, Ideals, and Relationships: Assess how ideal roles or qualities for men and women were expressed within each society.
- Social and Economic Structures: Assess how each society defined different levels of socioeconomic status.
- Religious or Ethical Beliefs: Evaluate how core religious or ethical beliefs operated within each society.
- Technological or Cultural Innovations: Explain how unique technological or cultural innovations impacted each society.
In your Final Project’s comparative analysis, select two different societies or civilizations within the time frame covered in this course. In your paper,
- Define clearly each society or civilization you are comparing and the time period during which you are examining each society or civilization.
- Develop a distinct thesis statement that serves as the main idea of your project.
- Organize main sections of your work clearly according to the categories that form the basis for your analysis.
- Explain the historical context clearly within which you are examining the chosen categories.
- Compare and contrast the two societies in regards to the significance of the similarities and/or differences that you find.