This is just a discussion response so not a paper of any sort. a simple 8-10 sentence paragraph will work as long as it answers the question.
Comparing the different interpretations of Columbus, what type of legacy did he leave? Review the events that led to his journeying to the New World, and give specific examples that support your interpretation. Consider the following questions as you respond:
- Was Columbus a desperate man who would do anything?
- Did he really believe he wanted to spread the doctrine of Christendom?
- Was Columbus just greedy and willing to do whatever it took to accomplish his own agenda?
- Was Columbus lured by gold, wealth, and power?
- Cite Source in APA format please.