each question 100 words
- 1. What do you know about your students’ physical, social, and emotional development?
- 2. Describe your understanding of ways to design and organize multiple learning environments within the classroom to enhance literacy development in speaking, listening, reading, and writing
- 3. What do you know about student achievements through standardized and alternative assessments?
- 4. Describe specific ways in which you consider and apply strategies and methods that foster literacy development (speaking, listening reading and writing) with, and demonstrate sensitivity to, language-minority and non-English dominant students
- 5. Describe your understanding of how to apply implications from assessment tools for development of interventions with typical learners and learners with literacy-related problems