Please use this news to answer the questions.
1. How would you define politics?
2. When did you first become interested in politics?
3. What political events have you followed with the most attention?
4. How did you follow them? Did you read the newspaper? Did you watch the news? Did you listen to the radio?
5. What is your current system for following the news?
6. What current or recent news stories are you the most interested in?
7. What are your current study skills?
8. Evaluate your high school experience. What did you do well? What would you like to do differently in your college career?
9. What are some of your short-term (at college and/or in your twenties) and long-term career goals?
10. What skills or knowledge do you hope to acquire from the study of politics.