You have been asked to develop a Business Intelligence Development Plan for a local corporation that has recently implemented a new centralized information management system. The corporation can be your choice of either a hypothetical example or an existing company.
The document should be in the following format (use Word document):
- Business Intelligence Development Plan
- Title page
- Course number and name
- Project name
- Student name
- Table of contents
- Use the auto-generated TOC.
- Make it a maximum of 3 levels deep.
- Be sure to update the fields of the TOC so that it is up-to-date before submitting your project.
- Section headings (create each heading on a new page)
- Business Intelligence Justification
- Business Performance Plan
- Business Performance Methodologies
- Data Classification and Visualization Assessment
- Data-Mining Methods and Processes
- Title page
Each week, you will add a section to the Business Intelligence Development Plan and submit it for grading. Be sure that you support your information each week with scholarly sources and that you cite each source both in-text and in the References section using APA. The first section of new content will be as follows:
- Business Intelligence Justification (Week 1 IP): 4–5 pages
- Describe the general business environment for the case study organization.
- Define at least 6 problems related to decision making that currently exist in the organization.
- Describe the typical organizational response to the above 6 problems using the business pressure-responses-support model.
- Describe the quantitative and qualitative impact of the organizational response to the 6 problems on managerial decision making.
- Describe how business intelligence can be used to support problem solving and decision support in the case study organization.