Assignment 2: New Hires
Imagine you are the HR manager at a company. You need to hire three
(3) new people. One employee will work at the front desk as a customer
service assistant, and the other two (2) will work on the production
line. Give at least five (5) places you would recruit for each position
and explain why each place would be a viable option.
Write a one (1) page paper in which you:
- Select at least five (5) places you would recruit for a customer
service assistant and at least five (5) places you would recruit for
production line workers.
- Explain why each place you selected would be a viable option for recruiting employees.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your
name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover
page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze effective recruiting and selection strategies that can be used to meet organizational requirements.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.
- Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics.