Follow direction as stated I will upload the hold chapter it going to be a lot upload.
Week 2 Blog – Chapter 11
(3 points + 1-point peer = 4 points)
- Name one concept, theory, or research finding that you learned from
this week’s reading. You are to provide the page number from where you
retrieved this information. (.25 x 2 = .5)
- Provide a background of the theory/concept, covering the name of
theory, theorist, or concept, and what the theory says about human
development or behavior. (.25)
- Describe an illustrative example of this theory concept in everyday
life. The illustrative example should provide sufficient detail and link
your example to specific course concepts. Use examples from your
personal experiences, informal observations of those around you, or the
- In Chapter 11 we are introduced to “Sociocultural Organization of
child bearing and child-rearing”. We are also introduced to the topic of
Copy and paste the following article titled: “I didn’t know she was
having 8 babies”. (address listed below). You are to address the
following questions from the physician’s perspective, and then from
Nadya Suleman’s perspective (2 points)
- Was it ethically responsible for D. Michael Kamrava to implant 12 embryos in his patient? Why or why not?
- Was it ethically responsible for Nadya Suleman to permit 12 embryos to be implanted? Why or why not?
- Is it ethically justifiable for society to absorb the cost of the children?
Why or why not?
- Is fetal reduction ethically justifiable when a mother is pregnant with 12 embryos? Why or why not?
- Comment consisting of at least 50 words to a peer blog. (1 point)