Utilizing the library, locate and read three research articles on the topic of systems for managing quality improvement across healthcare organizations (e.g. Six Sigma, Lean manufacturing, Malcolm Baldridge National Quality Award (MBNQA), Benchmarking, ISO 9000). Two articles must be quantitative studies and the third article must be a qualitative study.
Create an annotated bibliography (see annotated bibliography guide) that summarizes the key points in each article, assess the application of these quality improvement systems in healthcare environments, and reflect on how the article informs your learning or shapes your professional practices.
- Your annotated bibliography should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length, not including the cover or reference pages.
- Be formatted according to the APA Requirements.
- Provide full APA citations for articles under review. These citations should serve as the headings for your annotated bibliography, each followed by article summary content.
- Please no plagiarism and sources should be 5 years or less.