Using the topic from Weeks 1 and 2, prepare a PowerPoint presentation suitable for an introductory psychology course that would be offered to undergraduate students.
I started however, you do not have to keep what I have but it is a start also included some background info
Your presentation should include the following:
- Be sure to include a title slide.
- Introduce your audience to the topic.
- Provide an overview and background information on the topic.
- Explain at least three key points about the topic.
- Discuss at least two research findings presented in your research articles.
- Summarize the key points.
- Your final slide(s) should be your reference slide(s).
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists. Speaker’s notes are located underneath the slide itself (where you see “click to add notes”).
Support your presentation with at least five scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 200-350 words for each slide