Write instructions for a 1- to 2-page handout that explains how to create a table in Microsoft®Word (whatever version you have) and how to add and delete columns and rows from an existing table.
Include the following in your instructional handout:
- Summary of the program and version of the program you are using
- Design that reveals to the reader how your information is organized
- Effective use of blank space
- Organized and consistent design of active space
- Illustrations taken from screenshots or a snipping tool that are appropriately cited
- Titled and numbered illustrations that are referred to in the instructions
Note: Check the Microsoft® website for the wording that must accompany the use of its software images.
Continue to develop the characteristics of good writing, and proofread your document for common errors.