Course Project Paper
Our academic writers are ready and waiting to assist with any assignment you may have. From simple essays to full dissertations, you're guaranteed we've got a writing expert to perfectly match your needs.
Order a Similar Paper
Order a Different Paper
The Team Course Project requires you to act as consultants for a fast food chain and develop a new food product. Your competitor has just launched a new campaign introducing Junior and Grand sizes to their already famous and successful hamburger and is drawing sales away from your client. Time is of the essence, yet you do not want to over-react and make a costly mistake. You will need to be innovative and capitalize not only on your client’s success, but also focus on how to bring back lost revenue and launch a strong marketing campaign. Your market research and product launch strategy will be described both in a written paper as well as presentation of your recommendations to th
- Your typed paper (using Microsoft Word) should be no more than 12 pages in length (not including the cover page, table of contents, and reference pages), double spaced, using Times Roman 11-point font, and one-inch margins.
- APA citation format
- Paper should go through a complete spelling and grammar check in Word.
- Minimum of six scholarly references cited in the paper
- The DeVry Plagiarism Policy applies to this project. Your instructor may submit your paper to TurnItIn to ensure compliance.
- You should review the APA tutorial referenced in the course syllabus.
- Cover page
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary (this should be the last section written)
- Complete product/service description, including the type of innovation represented, and the source for the idea
- Product/service offering and a description of benefits that customers will both recognize and realize
- Competitive analysis
- Market-research steps necessary to test the concept
- Safety or health concerns with the use of your innovations, if any
- Development strategy
- Launch strategy, including any considerations of using strategic alliances to get to market
Do you need help with this or a different assignment? In a world where academic success does not come without efforts, we do our best to provide the most proficient and capable essay writing service. After all, impressing professors shouldn’t be hard, we make that possible. If you decide to make your order on our website, you will get 15 % off your first order. You only need to indicate the discount code GET15.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper