Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- To explain key actions involved in managing YOUR OWN finances
- To explore how savings and investing can make you a millionaire by the time you retire
- To discuss various actions you can take to get out of debt or to avoid getting into debt
- Research Personal Finances finding various ARTICLES and VIDEOS.
- Create the following:
- PowerPoint Presentation
Your Presentation Includes the Following:
- Three (3) ARTICLES and three (3) VIDEOS
- At least 5 pictures andor graphics that enhance your presentation document aligned with the articles and videos you share; any graphics may be used that are directly in line with the knowledge from the articles and videos.
- ALL URLs (website addresses) for ALL Articles and Videos are added and they are “selectable” (URLs must be active in your presentation)
- ONE ARTICLE and ONE VIDEO must directly relate to the topic: “How to Manage Your Own Finances”
- ONE ARTICLE and ONE VIDEO must directly relate to the topic: “Saving and Investing Your Money”
- ONE ARTICLE and ONE VIDEO must directly relate to the topic: “How to Stay Out of Debt” -or- “How to Get Out of Debt”
- Explain HOW YOU WILL UTILIZE THE KNOWLEDGE you gained from the Articles and Videos.
- First, state one of the categories listed above under “Research Requirements.”
- Then, add your first ARTICLE URL (website address), and write at least 50 words HOW YOU WILL UTILIZE THE KNOWLEDGE gained from the ARTICLE. Your explanation must be action-oriented.
- For example, let’s say I gained knowledge about personal budgeting to manage my own money from an Article I shared. I would then write at least 50 words about HOW I will create a personal budget and schedule my bills and financial responsibilities each month.
- Now, add your first VIDEO URL (website address), and write at least 50 words HOW YOU WILL UTILIZE THE KNOWLEDGE gained from the VIDEO. Again, your explanation must be action-oriented.
- EACH slide then, will have 1 Article URL -OR- 1 Video URL and a short explanation HOW YOU WILL UTILIZE THE KNOWLEDGE.
- There is no maximum for words, and yet 75 words per Article and per Video is probably a good rule to follow.
Your presentation materials will continue with the above format and writing requirements through all 3 categories listed above under Research Requirements.
- You will research 3 categoriestopics about Personal Finance (Research Requirements).
- You will create presentation materials using either PowerPoint
- 3 Articles and 3 Videos of your choice will be included in your materials. You will write HOW YOU WILL UTILIZE THE KNOWLEDGE for each Article and each Video. You will use 6 slides to accommodate all articles and videos.
- It is wise to have a slide that introduces your topics; similar to an Introduction Paragraph in a research paper. Use one slide or transition for your Introduction. Likewise, a Conclusion greatly enhances your materials. It is also wise to add a slide for EACH category of topics.
Excellent ‘A’ Grade Materials will Include:
- An introduction slidetransition (1 point)
- A conclusion slidetransition (1 point)
- A slidetransition for EACH category or topics (see Research Requirements above) (1 point)
- Outstanding explanations of HOW YOU will utilize the knowledge gained (3 points = 1/2 point for each explanation)
- Outstanding articles and videos with URLs selectable (active website addresses that when clicked they open a browser tab or window) (1 Point)
- Creatively adding pics and graphics to your materials 2 points)
- And overall quality relating to grammar and sentence structure, professionalism, and complying with all assignment requirements (1 point)