Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Critical Thinking Exercises:
- For a relatively simple psychomotor skill, use the mental practice process to analyze the skill and separate it into sequential steps. Write out the full instructions that the learner would need to follow to successfully complete the task.
- Develop a case study that would be appropriate for undergraduate nursing students. Follow the steps listed in DeYoung (p. 108-111), using the example on p. 110-111 as a model.
- Describe a clinical situation that could reasonably be translated into a simulation. Which type of simulation would be most appropriate? What psychomotor and cognitive skills would you hope that they would achieve? How would you envision your role as the educator? What would you include in the debriefing?
- Construct a statement or scenario that could be used as the basis for a debate in an undergraduate nursing ETHICS course.
- Create a game to help learners review the instructional methods discussed in this module. Some suggestions might be formats similar to “Jeopardy,” “Trivial Pursuit,” a word search, or a crossword puzzle.