Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Introduction to Modern Art
Answer all three of the following questions per work of art shown below. You should reference your book to aid you in answering these questions. Answers should be in essay format, be a minimum of three-five sentences each, and include at least three terms from the glossary for each work..
- “Claude Monet painting in his Studio Boat,” by Edouard Manet (1874) (Kleiner, fig. 28-2*B* p.843).
- How does this work follow the Impressionist style?
- What painting technique did the artist use?
- What social issues does this painting address?
- “The Tub,” Edgar Degas
- What formal quality did this artist explore?
- How did his medium contribute to the appearance of his work?
- What Modernist interest does he investigate?
- “Vision after the Sermon,” Paul Gauguin,
- What fundamental differences exist between Gauguin and the Impressionists?
- Why did Gauguin move to Pont-Aven?
- How does he reject both Realism and Impressionism in this painting?