Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Begin planning your narrative using the elements of the pre-writing process by completing the Pre-writing graphic organizer.
Need a reminder of the topic choices? See below.
Reminder of Narrative Topics—Choose One
- Banquo has been murdered; discussions and suspicions regarding his death can be heard throughout the castle. Write a narrative that tells a story about what you think transpires between Macbeth and Lady Macbeth as they prepare to attend Banquo’s funeral.
- During a visit to Macbeth’s castle, Macduff discovers that King Duncan has been murdered. What if the weird sisters had appeared and spoken with Macduff at this moment? Write a narrative that tells a story about what might have transpired between Macduff and the weird sisters.
- You are a guest at Macbeth’s coronation; during dinner, Macbeth sees Banquo’s ghost. Using first person point of view, write a narrative that tells a story about the events at the coronation.
Your pre-writing plan will be evaluated using the Beginning Your Narrative rubric.
- Complete the reading for this lesson.
- Complete the self-checks in the lesson.
- In the Assessments area, submit your Pre-writing graphic organizer for 01.14 Beginning Your Narrative.