Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Simulation Assessment – Each student is required to complete a simulation assessment. The simulation requires decision making in a number of business functional areas, such as, marketing, accounting, finance, human resource management, and operations management. With regard to this decision-making, address the following:
- Did the coursework in the MBA program, MBA 600, 620, 640, 645, 650, as well as any specialization or elective courses provide a knowledge base for the decision-making? Elaborate.
- Do you have a better appreciation for utilizing spreadsheet technology to enhance analysis and presentation of date related to a specific business issue? Elaborate.
- Do you have a better appreciation for understanding, utilizing, and using quantitative data to make business decisions? Elaborate.
- Do you have a better appreciation for understanding and valuing individual differences and working collaboratively? Elaborate.
- Do you have a better appreciation for recognizing opportunities and evaluating the potential for business success? Elaborate.
- Do you have a better appreciation of the concept of competitive advantage? Elaborate.
- Do you have a better appreciation for defining markets and applying marketing concepts using a customer focus to effectively sell products and services? Elaborate.
- Do you have a better appreciation for interpreting and analyzing accounting information for internal control, planning, performance evaluation, and coordination to continuously improve business processes? Elaborate.
- Explain what you found to be the benefits of participating in a simulation exercise, as well as the drawbacks in participating in a simulation exercise.
Strategic Assessment – Each strategy assessment will be graded on the following basis:
- Quality of writing 20 points
- Discussion of the strategy, including how the strategy is appropriate with regard to the theory 60 points
- Why you believe the strategy will or will not work 20 points
Prepare a 200-250 word essay, which provides evidence of innovation that you observed in the Capstone simulation. Innovation could be in the form of process improvement, product improvement, market approaches, or financing opportunities, among others.
Please see the rubric in Canvas assignments.
Grading for the essay is based on:
- Recognize and explain process improvement opportunities within the Capstone Simulation. (SLO 1.1, SLO 2.3) (20% of grade)
- Recognize and explain product innovation opportunities within the Capstone Simulation. (SLO 1.3) (20% of grade)
- Recognize and explain market approaches within the Capstone Simulation. (SLO 1.1) (20% of grade)
- Recognize and explain financing opportunities within the Capstone Simulation. (SLO 1.1) (20% of grade)
- Demonstrate proficient business writing skills. (SLO 4.1) (20% of grade)