Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Use textbook and other sources to complete the following:
- Read Chapters 6 and 19 in the MKTG text, and CRM page 172
- Read Chapters 16–22 in the Ries and Trout text.
- Read the REI Commits to Youth with $100,000 Award press release.
- Read the REI Announces Strategic Business Changes press release.
- Read the article on REI’s SCM challenges.Read the Integrated Enterprise Model Explanation and view an illustration of the Integrated Enterprise System: Market Relationship Model. Use Web SearchSearch the Internet for Web sites and articles about customer relationship management (CRM). Review several CRM vendor sites to gain an understanding of current products on the market and their benefits to marketers Read textbook The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing by Al Ries & Jack Trout: violate them at Your Own Risk! And MKGComplete the following questions:Rise and Trout 1. Now that you have had time to read and consider the “Immutable Laws of Marketing,” what are your thoughts on the opinions and positions of Ries and Trout? Do their laws still apply? Considering how we communicate and respond in the 21st century, do basic laws of marketing change over timeCRM2. In the studies activity, you reviewed several CRM vendor sites to gain an understanding of current products on the market and their benefits to marketers. Post your results in the discussion area. Social Media3. Social media sites and apps are increasingly utilizing (and providing to others such as “friends”) consumer information that many might consider private, including a person’s location and product or service purchasing preferences. This has resulted in a degree of controversy, such as that experienced by Apple and Google. Discuss how you think marketing departments can utilize social media consumer information to benefit their company and their customers while also taking into account privacy concerns.