Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The culminating project for this course is a comprehensive health policy analysis. Your policy analysis will cover a current healthcare policy issue. The analysis will result in a final recommendation for action by a legislator with an interest in your policy area of expertise.
Your analysis will be used to frame the legislator’s position and provide the basis for explaining his/her position to the media and constituents.
The policy analysis will follow the method outlined in chapter 14 of your textbook, Essentials of Health Policy and Law.
- Textbook: Teitelbaum, J. B., & Wilensky, S. E. (2015). Essentials of health policy and law (3rd ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning
- Article: Parker (2012). Writing a Good Problem Statement. http://enfocussolutions.com/writing-a-good-problem…
For this assignment, you will be developing your problem statement. A problem statement is intended to be short. No more than three sentences. The statement will identify what the problem is, who the problem affects, the impact of the problem, and what a successful solution would look like.
- Identify the health policy issue being addressed by the Health Policy Analysis.
- Prepare the Problem Statement for your Health Policy Analysis following the above guidance.
- Ensure the Problem Statement is one to three sentences in length.
- Read chapter 14 of Essentials of Health Policy and Law.
- Pay particular attention to the background and landscape sections.
- In preparation for the Health Policy Analysis, you will research sources that cover the policy issue you are reviewing. It is important to include articles representing a variety of viewpoints and positions.
- Create an annotated bibliography of 10 – 12 or more scholarly or professional sources on the policy issue.
- Provide the following for each of sources:
- Identify each source by using a reference that adheres to APA guidelines.
- Prepare a three to five sentence synopsis of each source.
- Address the trustworthiness and validity of the information presented in the source. Be sure to support your assessment.
- Include a brief statement evaluating the usefulness of the source in your research.
- Use proper spelling, grammar, and APA formatting.
NOTE: PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND CLEARLY EXPLAIN THE POINTS.