Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Postmodernism and Neo-Expressionism
For this week, answer all three of the following questions. Cite at least one example in your response for each question. You should reference your book to help you answer these questions. If you use additional sources, you must cite them. Your answers should be in essay format, be a minimum of three-five sentences each, and include at least three terms from our glossary for each question.
- Discuss Postmodernism. Provide examples.
- What aspect of the museum was exposed in the work of Hans Haacke?
- What is Neo-Expressionism? Explain your answer.
For your final project, you will complete a virtual art museum visit and thoroughly discuss two to four works. Please pay close attention to the following assignment criteria.
Go to this “gallery” website for referencing your Final Project: http://smarthistory.khanacademy.org/
You should already be familiar with this website from your previous weeks’ work. As you may have remembered, the site is broken down by dates. Cruise the dates and artworks located in those eras of art influence and address the following final project guidelines:
- Be no less than three pages, but no more than four pages in length.
- Compare and contrast a minimum of two artworks (no more than four) in which you will relate specific terminology and facts from your textbook and glossary readings.
- Discuss the relevance and/or influence of each work to history/ art history (via historical context, i.e What was going on in the world at that time that influenced the works and/or vise, versa?).
- Include a minimum of three resources per work of art from the book and/or internet to support your claims.
- Include a citation for each source used.
- Incorporate correct art history vocabulary in your examination.