Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Select one of the following issues affecting the workplace and working
environment. You may narrow the range of the topic by choosing a
subtopic. Develop a paper that discusses the issue you have chosen, your
subtopic if applicable, and how your topic has or is affecting the work
environment that you have been in or are currently a part of. Also
analyze how the problem(s) could be solved using various social controls
(i.e., laws, organizational policies/practices, training/education,
government or corporate involvement) and determine what potential social
or economic benefits may result if your recommended changes were
- Balancing family and work life
The paper must be eight to ten pages in length (excluding title and
reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at
least five scholarly resources (three of which must be found in the
Ashford Online Library) other than the textbook to support your claims
and subclaims. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page.
For information regarding APA samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford
Writing Center, within the Learning Resources tab on you’re the left
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and
formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly resources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Paper must follow the attached outline!FPO-2.doc