Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Several types of intervention and treatment approaches have been presented in your course textbook. In addition, evidence-based treatment programs are presented on the recommended government website, http://www.crimesolutions.gov/. The Office of Justice Programs’ CrimeSolutions.gov uses rigorous research to determine what works in criminal justice, juvenile justice, and crime victim services. On CrimeSolutions.gov, you will find:
- Research on program effectiveness reviewed and rated by expert reviewers
- Easily understandable ratings based on the evidence that indicates whether a program achieves its goals
Referencing the professional literature, address the following in a 6- to 8-page Microsoft Word document:
- Identify two effective treatment approaches either from the textbook or from the website. One of the treatment programs should be based in a residential facility and the other should be community based. Use resources from professional literature in your research. Use resources from professional literature in your research. Professional literature may include the Argosy University online library resources, relevant textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles, and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (.edu, .org, and .gov).
- Identify and describe the similarities and differences between community-based treatments and treatments in jails and prisons.
- Identify the underlying principles common to both treatment programs that increase the chances of success. Treatment programs based in schools, the community, and the work site can serve as prevention programs. However, various factors need to be considered in establishing the nature of the treatment program.
- Identify the factors that need to be considered in the treatment and prevention programs for offenders. Indicate the role that each of the factors plays.
- Provide examples and rationales.
All written assignments and responses should follow APA rules for attributing sources.