Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Each and every child is unique and complex. Although children develop at different rates, there are common stages of development that serve as guidelines for what most children can do by a certain age (Groark, McCarthy & Kirk, 2014). Observation is typically used as a tool to gain a better understanding of the stages of development. By observing children’s behavior, you can determine their current stage of development and formulate strategies based on these observations to best support your work. Chapters 4 and 5 of your textbook describe stages of physical, social, emotional, cognitive, and language development in children 0-12 months of age. Use the textbook in addition to the video provided with the instructions for this assignment as resources. This assignment supports your knowledge of child development stages, domains, and milestones, which you will use in your Week Five Final Paper.
Read Chapters 4 and 5 from your textbook and view the Palsdaycare (2010) video below. As you watch the video, take notes about what you observe related to child development. Next, write a paper following the content and written communication expectations outlined below.
There is no narrative or dialogue in this video
Content Expectations/Content Criteria
- Observation Summary (1 point): Summarize your observations from the Palsdaycare (2010) video.
- Developmental Stages and Domains (2 points): Based on your observations, explain the stages and domains of development, including physical and motor development, social-emotional development, self-help development, cognitive development, and language development.
- Typical Development (1.5 points): Discuss any concerns with the typical development that you observed in the infant.
- Development Support Strategies (2.5 points): Based on your observation and your desired professional role, explain how you might support this stage with developmentally appropriate practices. In addition, explain what elements your environment might include.
Written Communication Expectations
- Page Requirement (0.5 point): Two to three pages, excluding the title and reference pages.
- APA Formatting (0.5 point): Use APA 6th edition formatting, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center, consistently throughout the assignment.
- Syntax and Mechanics 0(.5 point): Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
- Source Requirement (0.5 point): References the textbook and video resources for the assignment and at least two additional scholarly sources to provide compelling evidence to support ideas. All sources on the references page need to be used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment.
Review and Submit the Assignment
Review your assignment with the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) to be sure you have achieved the distinguished levels of performance for each criterion.