Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Decide as a learning team on one emerging issue from the following list or an issue of your choice:
- Privacy in the workplace
- Affordable Care Act
- Employee Retention
- Workplace violence
- Flexible Workplace
- Financial literacy in the workplace
- Addressing generational differences in the workplace
- Artificial Intelligence
- Equal pay
Identify the relevant issues, stating assumptions if appropriate. Note: The emphasis at this stage is to gain an overview of the issues involved.
Use the internet and the University Library to research your selected emerging issue.
Create an 8- to 12-slide presentation, with speaker notes, analyzing the emerging issue the team selected in which you:
- Analyze the cause or causes of the emerging issue and the strategic impact on organizations in general if it’s not addressed appropriately.
- Identify the ethical or social responsibilities that need to be addressed with the issue you selected.
- Assess alternative actions to solve the problem or improve the situation. Are there staff recruitment, legal, or HR planning issues that need to be addressed?
- Recommend the best alternative, and explain why it is the best. How and when should the recommended action be implemented? Indicate any employee or labor relations issues including workplace safety.
- Indicate any employee or labor relations issues including workplace safety.
- Identify any issues about future training that should be implemented.
Use visual aids and graphics to enhance your presentation.