Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Resources: Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making
Note: The financial statements of Apple, Inc. are presented in Appendix A of Financial Accounting. Instructions for accessing and using the company’s complete annual report, including the notes to the financial statements, are also provided in Appendix A.
Complete a 1,050-word summary of findings and recommendations from the following questions:
- What were the total cost and book value of property, plant, and equipment at September 27, 2014?
- Using the notes to find financial statements, what method or methods of depreciation are used by Apple for financial reporting purposes?
- What was the amount of depreciation and amortization expense for each of the three years 2012-2014? (Hint: Use the statement of cash flows).
- Using the statement of cash flows, what are the amounts of property, plant, and equipment purchased in 2014 and 2013?
- Using the notes to the financial statements, explain in the summary how Apple accounted for its intangible assets in 2014.
Use the Week 2 Excel® spreadsheet to show your work and submit with your summary.