Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Select a current social issue related to the rights of ethnic or social groups.
Research the subject and existing action plans designed to solve the issue.
Develop a 1,050- to 1,400-word comprehensive outline of your proposition to promote equal rights. Be sure to include the following:
- The issues, challenges, and opportunities experienced by this group in the labor force
- How society has constructed this group’s identity
- The legal framework relating to this issue
- Summary of existing or proposed solutions of differing groups. Consider the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, corporate human resource departments, state or federal laws and regulations, political strategies, government agencies, religious groups, and grass roots organizations.
- Whether or not this issue exists in other countries, and if so, how it is handled by differing groups
- Your team’s compromise or alternative to existing solutions
- A description of the organization, order, and approach to your team’s presentation
- Your decision on the presentation format your group will to use for your Week 5 Equal Rights Proposition Presentation. Consider using Microsoft®PowerPoint® or alternative software, such as iPresent Presio®, Prezi®, and Glogster EDU.
Outline your proposition in the format and software program of your choice.
Include at least five academic references in your research.
Format your outline according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
*Note – I wanted to do one on Police Brutality towards African Americans I have attached a outline from a friend.