Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Choose one of the topics from the http://www.procon.org/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. Website.
Review the following video to explore types of evidence and the problems with evidence –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqMYVSWwllw (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.
- Briefly summarize the topic you are exploring (50 words).
- Give an explanation between 150-200 words explaining your position on the topic.
- Explore the evidence used to support your position (150-200 words). Include in your examination the:
- Scientific evidence
- Historical and legal evidence
- Statistical evidence
- Revelatory evidence
- In the final step, evaluate at least two problems with evidence (150-200 words). These problems are discussed in the Use of Arguments and Evidence with video and include: outdated, uncorroborated, inaccurate, insufficient, too narrow, too broad, irrelevant, debunked, your lack of standing, and your lack of understanding.