Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Read primary and secondary sources to gather information about Booker T. Washington and W. E. B. Du Bois.
- Take notes on each source. Record facts and details about each leader’s response to the discrimination faced by African Americans and his goals for improving conditions.
- Use a Venn diagram to identify similarities and differences in the two men’s viewpoints.Select the link to access the Venn diagram.
- Select a structure for your compare-and-contrast essay, such as a Block Pattern or Point-by-Point Pattern. Outline the points you will cover in your writing and develop a thesis statement. See the example below.
- Write a short essay that compares and contrasts the responses to discrimination and goals for improvement stated by Booker T. Washington and W. E. B. Du Bois. Support your ideas with facts and details from the primary and secondary sources you analyzed. Include transition words and phrases to clarify the relationships between your ideas. Submit your essay in a word-processing document.