Even the smartest students need writing assistance at some point during their academic career. Should you lock yourself in a room and spend the entire weekend trying to write a paper? We promise you that the paper that you pay for won’t be resold or submitted elsewhere. It will also be written according to the instructions that you and your professor provide. Our excellent essays stand out among the rest for a reason. Don’t just take our word, check them out by yourself.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The Literature Review (Brief)
The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate that you are able to successfully search for, analyze, and critique credible and relevant research articles with an emphasis on data interpretation while applying important APA components.
Recommended: Before you begin, review chapter 3 in Research Techniques for the Health Sciences and chapter 2 in A Pocket Style Manual (APA).
Write a 1– 2 paragraph literature review (of one source) that includes the following:
- Your problem statement (thesis)
- Your hypothesis
- The research question (may be a clinical question or your hypothesis) you intend to address with this source
- A list of 3 – 5 key words/ phrases used to search the research question
- The APA reference for the source you will use for the literature review
- A review of the literature that includes:
- A comprehensive analysis of the data (include in-text APA citations as needed)
- A review of the validity of the data and the findings
- An assessment of the relevance of the source in addressing your problem statement (thesis)
- Your unique contribution: Identify ideas not addressed, gaps in the data or analysis, or new problems that emerge from your review of the literature